Re: osgEarth 2.5

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 10:33:59AM +0100, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> On those regards we should maybe consider a better coordination with
> upstream (mainly jef for debian binaries) in order to merge policy changes
> as fast as possible in the upstream tree too and viceversa.

+1

Here I'd like to come to a general aspect of Blends:  If upstream
realises that there are some people working *honestly* on the topic of
GIS (in our case) they might be easier convinced to cooperate as if
there would be Joey Randompackager picking their software by chance out
of context.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--