Re: Improved git commit notifications using new git-commit-notice

Hi Francesco,

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 03:10:46PM +0100, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 09:39:24PM +0100, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> > If there a no objections, I'll update the setup-repository script to use
> > /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice for new git repositories and update the
> > existing post-receive hooks to use the new script as well.
> >
> > The announcement of the new git-commit-notice is included below.
> >

> Yes please, and while on that, we should also have a CIA script around currently
> not working after restore of alioth...

s/CIA/KGB/

since CIA is dead long before the alioth restore which is not connected.
(I wonder how many points this mail will score in the NSA database. ;-))

I guess Debian Perl team has some working example for copying.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de