Re: RFS with DM permission: narray-miss, ruby-hdfeos5, ruby-netcdf

Hi Youhei,

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 04:46:53PM +0900, Youhei SASAKI wrote:
> > >   - ruby-narray-miss: Additional class with processing of missing value

I added a "Precondition for" entry for the package in the SoB page.
Please do this next time since checking + verifying the Blends framework
by the maintainer is exactly what I'm requesting from sponsees.

> > >   - ruby-hdfeos5: Ruby interface to the HDF-EOS5 library

I realised that the repository was lacking pristine-tar.  I added this
for making things quickly - please make sure next time you use

   git import-orig --pristine-tar <sourcetarball>

to get this created and enable your sponsor easily firing up git-buildpackage

I also verified the Debian GIS tasks for the name change - please
mention this next time explicitly or send me a patch for the tasks file.

> > >   - ruby-netcdf: Ruby interface of netCDF library

I added a link to the Web sentinel page - please do this next time you
are requesting sponsorship via SoB.

I did not yet uploaded since I'm wondering why you are leaving the package
at debhelper 7.  I'd prefer debhelper 9.  You might also like to try

   cme fix dpkg-control

to normalise the control file.

> > > And please give me DM upload permission.
> >
> > I'd happily sponsor the packages in my "Sponsoring of Blends" effort which
> > is described here
> >
> >     https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB
> >
> > and heavily (+ successfully) used by Bas.  Feel free to ask back if something
> > might remain unclear.
>
> I add my RFS in Wiki pages.
>
> These packages are already in Debian Official Archives with old
> "DM-permission" ('DM-Upload-Allowed: yes' in debian/control).

Done.

> Thus,
> ruby-narray-miss and ruby-netcdf has blank BTS number (new upstream release available).

While you can file also file sponsoring requests for existing packages
but I do not strictly require this extra bureaucratic step if I just
offered to sponsor some packages explicitly (as I did in my mail above).

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de