Re: pg_comparator updated to new upstream version

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 10:41 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Ivan,

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 09:54:07PM +0100, Ivan Minčík wrote:

> I am missing your commit where you have updated d/changelog file
> (UNRELEASED -> unstable) in Git repository. Did you forgot to push ?

Yep, sorry.  Thanks for the reminder - it is fixed now.

> Also I would like to ask, what is the best work flow for placing Git tags
> (for example debian/2.2.2-1) when asking a sponsor to upload. Should I
> create tag, or it should be done by sponsor before he really uploads a
> package ?

I also tagged the upload (same here that I forgot it).  It is the best
if I tag this since I might do some changes and thus I tag right after
uploading.  I was just distracted from my normal way of operation.

Thanks for your answers.

--
Ivan Minčík
ivan.mincik@gmail.com  GPG: 0x79529A1E  http://imincik.github.io/0x79529A1E.key