Re: Second round (Was: Packages maintained by Debian Science maintainers but missing in tasks files)

On 01/12/2014 10:37 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 09:44:38PM +0100, serge Guelton wrote:
>>>   my package foo fits into task bar (and baz - some packages might
>>>   fit into more than one task)
>>>

>> Hi and thanks for the clarification,
>>
>> my package hyantesite fits into task Geography!
>
> Thanks - I added hyantesite to the geography task.
>
> BTW, most packages fitting into the field of Geography are maintained by
> the Debian GIS team (in CC).  I wonder if there is some space for
> cooperation here and also whether hyantesite would fit into some specific
> task of Debian GIS[1] as well.

The hyantesite package would fit in the Statistics tasks of Debian GIS,
this currently only holds R packages but since it's described as a
"geomatic tool to compute neighbourhood population potential" this seems
a perfect fit.

GnuPG: 0xE88D4AF1 (new) / 0x77A975AD (old)