Re: SpatiaLite transition
Thanks to Andreas' recent sponsoring, spatialite with libxml2 support
and its updated reverse dependencies are available in experimental.
The armhf buildd is stilling chugging along with its backlog, but has
not reached spatialite nor its reverse dependencies yet. The updated
packages are available for all other architectures.
Summary of the current state of affairs:
1) libgaiagraphics (0.5-1) available in experimental
2) freexl (1.0.0f-2) available in unstable
3) readosm (1.0.0b+dfsg1-2) available in unstable
4) spatialite (4.1.1-5) available in experimental [-armhf]
5) librasterlite (1.1g-3) available in experimental [-armhf]
6) spatialite-tools (4.1.1-2) available in experimental [-armhf]
7) spatialite-gui (1.7.1-2) available in experimental [-armhf]
8) pyspatialite (3.0.1-4) available in experimental [-armhf]
GnuPG: 0xE88D4AF1 (new) / 0x77A975AD (old)