Re: SpatiaLite transition

On 01/03/2014 12:18 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 03, 2014 at 12:08:15AM +0100, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
>> The new spatialite 4.1.1-5 package is in experimental, but not built for
>> all architectures yet. It's waiting for the armhf buildd to catch up.
>
> Any specific reason to wait for armhf?  I think there is no real point
> to delay another upload.  armhf could be upgraded straigth to the new
> package.  Am I missing something?

Not really.

I mostly want to make sure the buildds have the new spatialite package
for experimental available before uploading its reverse dependencies.

The stricter version requirements of the build dependencies will now
ensure the 4.1.1 version in experimental is used. The buildds shouldn't
consider the other packages before the spatialite dependency can be
satisfied.

I'll start filing the RFSes, the packages are on mentors already.

GnuPG: 0xE88D4AF1 (new) / 0x77A975AD (old)