Re: GDAL 1.8 and QGIS

Francesco,

Thx for the update on 1.7! I guess it means that the only way of getting 1.8 soon (i.e. within few days) would be to install it from sources, right? But you suggested that it might also imply some work on libdap too, which I'm not sure I'm ready to do... Otherwise, I'll just wait until the 1.8.1!

Best,
Mathieu.