Re: [DebianGIS] Prospective transitions

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 06:39:12PM -0400, Alan Boudreault wrote:
> Hmm... I would have liked to get MapServer 5.6.2 before the freeze
> but if the freeze is tomorrow, I think it's too late. I guess the MS
> 5.6.2 release is supposed to be this week.

It was an hyperbole, but you got the point :-) I ttink .2 could
be safe enough for going into the archive soon after release. Also, there
are no rdeps on it. Note that in freezing time whenever rdepds
diverged among sid and testing one has to use t-p-u to update
testing, with a cleaning -testing- chroot for building as so on...
Something that requires more efforts and dedication than the
usual workflow.