[DebianGIS] Prospective transitions

What if freeze was tomorrow?

well we are quite in a decent shape. Basically, at my knowledge the only
missing transition is about netcdf 4.1. You know, I'm always not inclined
to add the latest and greatest when freezing time are too near and netcdf
is not an exception, but the missing 4 version takes off main a few
packages, indeed.

My urgencies:

* fixating spatialite
* adding rasterlite and ossim-tools packages (possibly)
* adding orfeo toolbox (possibly)

It would be nince having some hints about OSM-related packages and
possibly other hints in order to prepare a summary for d-release
folks, as requested by Phil yesterday.