[DebianGIS] current situation
I think it is useful, since now and then, to check where we are, and how
far we are from the target:
- postgis is ok
- grass is back one minor version (due to missing mipsel build);
furthermore, 6.3 is at RC4, hopefully it will make it for lenny
- qgis 0.8.1 has just entered lenny, which paves the way for 0.9.1,
hopefully ready soon
- gdal 1.4.4 is in, 1.5 is coming
- mapserver is still missing AGG support, one of the main new features
- OpenLayers, TileCache and FeatureServer are currently being packaged
- PostLBS, TerraView and gvSIG are still missing, and TerraLib is obsolete
Please correct me where I am wrong.
All the best.
Paolo Cavallini, see: http://www.faunalia.it/pc