Re: [DebianGIS] current situation

On Sat, Jan 12, 2008 at 09:46:22AM +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> - OpenLayers, TileCache and FeatureServer are currently being packaged

 * TileCache is already in unstable, and will likely move to testing
   shortly (I think another 2-3 days)
 * FeatureServer is complete, and waiting for review/sponsor to look
   at it -- the packaging is almost identical to TileCache.

   Currently available on mentors.debian.net:

   http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=featureserver

 * OpenLayers packaging is complete, and waiting for review, but suffers
   due to lack of precedence on the way to package web applications.
   However, it meets all the aspects of the webapps policy, and no
   discussion on the webapps policy followed up from my previous emails
   there, so I'm not aware of any issues with it -- just needs someone
   to sponsor it.

   http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=openlayers

At this time, I'm not aware of anyone expressing active interest in
sponsoring either of these packages.

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt