Re: [DebianGIS] TileCache 2.0 debian packaging

On Dec 29, 2007 10:23 AM, Christopher Schmidt <crschmidt@metacarta.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 29, 2007 at 09:48:04AM +0930, Paul Wise wrote:
> > On Dec 29, 2007 9:08 AM, Christopher Schmidt <crschmidt@metacarta.com> wrote:
> > File an ITP bug and close it in the changelog.
>
> Can't find a howto anywhere on this. (Do I file it against TileCache?
> WNPP? Something else? I'm seeing various bits and pieces, but nothing
> very helpful -- and "ITP debian" searches find lots of people filing
> intent-to-package reports to debian-devel from early 2000.)

Sorry, should have pointed you here:

http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/#l1

Basically, run 'reportbug wnpp' and choose the ITP option. I checked
just now and there are no existing tilecache ITPs so you can skip
reading through all the bugs at http://bugs.debian.org/wnpp :)

--
bye,
pabs