Re: [DebianGIS] Re: current state

Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 12:34:33PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
Great to see such good progress being made with Debian GIS. :)

[Paolo Cavallini]
Hi all.
Freezing somewhat approaches, and I think it is useful to summarize
the situation. We have most new packages ready:
Anyone working on thuban?  It seem to have some problems in unstable.
I notice on
<URL:http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-grass-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
there is a new version in experimental.

I had issues trying to update the package. I'm not persuaded it's in
good shape for etch.

Francesco,

Is the problem with the debian specific stuff or with PROJ 4.5.0 itself?

Best regards,
I set the clouds in motion - turn up   | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam@pobox.com