Re: [DebianGIS] Re: Broken packages

frankie, blair,

debian kernel patches are been organized to support various kernel
versions, while i'm just fulfilling debian ftpmasters' request to limit
multiversion support.
seriously, the files in debian/patches would help someone that would
only copy the debian dir, instead of running the standard debian
patching way.

regards,

alex