[DebianGIS] Re: openev

didrik, friends on list,

sorry to have misleaded you.
several programs on debian gis depend on a libgeos built with an older
c++ abi.
those are postgis, qgis, and gdal.
rebuilding them will solve their dependency problem. i'll do it now for
postgis, but specific maintainers should do it for the others.

as of openev dependency on python-gtkextra: the later is available in
stable, and should be rebuilt and uploaded to debian-gis. in a later
stage, when openev will reach unstable, python-gtkextra will be needed
again there.

best regards,

alex