Re: [DebianGIS] gdal package

On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 15:14 +0100, Didrik Pinte wrote:

> How is it possible to know how the gdal package was compiled ?

Check the debian/rules file in the diff.gz for the source package.

> I want to know if it was with the "--python-ng" or the '--python'
> option.

Looks like neither to me. I suppose the configure script detects if
python is available. The configure option is --with-ngpython btw. Which
is the default? Looking at the build logs indicates that it is not
available:

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=gdal&ver=1.3.1-3&arch=ia64&stamp=1138806774&file=log&as=raw

checking for SWIG ruby bindings... disabled
checking for NG SWIG python bindings... disabled     <--------------------------- its off
checking for python... python

bye,
pabs