Re: [DebianGIS] Re: grass compilation problems

Hello Francesco,

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:22:41 +0100 Francesco Paolo Lovergine
<frankie@debian.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 04:43:48PM +0100, Stephan Holl wrote:
> > Hello Francesco,
> >
> > On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:45:00 +0100 "Francesco P. Lovergine"
> > <frankie@debian.org> wrote:

> > > The wating time is indeed for testing users, who currently have a
> > > completely broken version. netcdf seems finally hinted, so in
> > > brief we could have an almost working tool chain in etch. And
> > > that is a good thing to increase testing.

> > > -2 failed, not -3 which is currently buildable. Also, grass is a
> > > damn heavy beast for autobuilders, so I would avoid to uploading
> > > too often.
> >
> > Is the build based on the CVS-debian-files on alioth. If so, we
> > would be happy to update the current files in upstream GRASS_CVS
> > for the debian-build to have a propper debian-folder also inside
> > the GRASS_CVS.
> >
> > Thanks
> > 	Stephan
> >

> Sure, not yet updated for 6.0.2 anyway. It will be so soon, but
> currently change quite often in respect with the stable grass tree. A
> different branch should go for 6.1cvs (patches needs updates)

This sounds good to me to have another branch for the
CVS-Version of GRASS 6.1.

Looking forward to update upstreams CVS with correct
debian-folder-information.

Best
	Stephan

--
GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Hannover Office      -     Mengendamm 16d      -     D-30177 Hannover