[DebianGIS] Re: grass compilation problems

[Francesco P. Lovergine]
> Grass 6.0.2 compiles just fine and closes a few upstream bugs. I would
> wait 6.0.1-3 enter testing before uploading a new version, anyway.

Why wait?  Which version would you rather have included in etch?  I
suspect 6.0.2 is the better one, and the version we want to include in
etch.  If it is, immediate upload is the best option.

Besides, the autobuilders failed to build grass on almost all archs,
and a new upload might fix it.