Re: [DebianGIS] Re: grass compilation problems

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 12:28 +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> Why wait?  Which version would you rather have included in etch?  I
> suspect 6.0.2 is the better one, and the version we want to include in
> etch.  If it is, immediate upload is the best option.

This far from the etch freeze, probably makes more sense to upload right
away, especially since 6.0.2 is a bug fix release. Only consideration is
the extra wait for testing users. Anyways, the netcdf transition is
probably more important to get gdal/etc in.

> Besides, the autobuilders failed to build grass on almost all archs,
> and a new upload might fix it.

Actually, only on a few (alpha, mips, mipsel):

http://people.debian.org/~igloo/status.php?packages=grass
http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=grass

The logs for the failed builds are not yet on buildd.d.o :(

--
bye,
pabs

http://pabs.zip.to