Re: [DebianGIS] PostGIS status for debian unstable

stephen,

if your interest is keen, you definitely are not the bad guy. believe
me, i'm not spending energy on fights, regarding work that should be
cooperative. and every criticism, even badly set out, has it's points
worth to follow.

i really appreciate that you withdrew your package, but i'm saying it
that late because it was not evident to me from our previous correspondence.

anyway, i will do the promised improvements, postgis will build and
depend according to the packages in the current distribution, so after
8.0 will dissapear, postgis won't depend on it either.

regarding the daemon builder, i'd kindly ask you to help reproduce the
exact problem, as i intend to solve it properly.

in the meanwhile, anybody are invited to use the package on debian gis,
that will be smoothly replaced by the next release.

regards,

alex