[DebianGIS] Re: Please, folks : use binary-indep whenever needed.

[Francesco Paolo Lovergine]
> In case of 'all' packages, please use the required 'binary-indep'
> target in rules and call debhelper methods with '-a' for
> 'binary-arch' and '-i' for 'binary-indep'. You can find many
> examples out there, see any of my -doc creating source packages
> (e.g. aolserver4 or proftpd) for an example of use.

The build rules for mapserver in CVS do not seem to do the right thing
here.  I had planned to make an upload of mapserver, but discovered
that it is not ready for uploading and had to leave it.

If someone find time to update CVS, I'll try to find time next week to
do the upload.