[DebianGIS] Please, folks : use binary-indep whenever needed.

I just noticed that gdal packaging needs one more revision because it
create a -doc package in the binary-arch section. That's a policy
violation, I'm pointing here because it could be of interest
for a few maintainers. In case of 'all' packages, please use the required
'binary-indep' target in rules and call debhelper methods with '-a' for
'binary-arch' and '-i' for 'binary-indep'. You can find many examples
out there, see any of my -doc creating source packages (e.g. aolserver4 or proftpd)
for an example of use.

Thanks.