[DebianGIS] Re: Terralib package

[Marco Tulio Gontijo e Silva]
> The new version is at http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~marcot/libterralib/ .

Looks good.

> Corrections are wellcome.

I found a few in the description.  'GISscience' is not a good English
term.  And 'ORACLE e ACCESS' should probably read 'ORACLE and ACCESS'.
And the reference to ANSI C++ ("(INCITS / ISO/ IEC 14882:1998)") is
probably completely on the intended audience, so I suggest removing it
and leaving only "ANSI C++" behind.

Is it sensible to have 'lib' twice in the package name?  Should it be
called libterra or terralib instead?  libterralib sounds a bit
much. :)

I just noticed the documentation included, and the abstract in
libterralib1-doc mentioning papers downloaded from the web.  What are
the licenses for these papers?  Do they follow DFSG?  I doubt it, as
very few papers accept changes and redistribution of changed versions.

Besides this, the packaging look good.  I have not yet checked out the
terralib source itself.