[DebianGIS] Terralib package

Hello,

I've package[1] terralib[2] and asked[3] for a sponsor in
debian-mentors. They told me to join this group, so I've created an
account in alioth (marcot-guest) and asked for the pkg-grass project
maintainer to add me to the pkg-grass group, as explained in the Debian
GIS wiki.

Now, how must I procede? I would like this package to be also in the
official debian, so I need a sponsor. I've added[4] it to the
http://sponsors.debian.net/ project.

[1]: http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~marcot/libterralib/
[2]: http://www.terralib.org/
[3]: http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2005/07/msg00439.html