Re: e00compr (was Re: [Pkg-grass-general] updates)

Markus Neteler wrote:

Of course if someone wants to contribute a Makefile.in and configure.in then I'd be happy to include them in future releases. Or if you could tell me the minimum requirements for Debian distributions (config scripts, shared lib, man pages, etc?) then I can have a look, but as Markus noticed, I can sometimes be slow to get to that kind of stuff.

Oh, that wasn't meant to be offensive, moreover I wanted to stress the
fact that the original developers cannot do all on their own... And not
everybody is familiar with Debian policies in detail.

Don't worry, I didn't feel offended at all... I was kind of making fun of the fact that there were 5 years between the 1.2.0 and 1.3.0 releases of AVCE00... and that without a bit of peer pressure it might have been even longer before the latest fixes were released.

You're right though: the original developers can't dot it all, so contributions are welcome.

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               dmorissette@dmsolutions.ca