Re: e00compr (was Re: [Pkg-grass-general] updates)

Hi all,
(cc Daniel Morissette, e00compr author)

what about asking the author? :-)

Hi Daniel, the problem below is holding the completion of the avc tools
in Debian. Hopefully this problem can be solved (if your time is lacking,
maybe you would accept a contributed ./configure[.in] script?).

Best regards

 Markus