e00compr (was Re: [Pkg-grass-general] updates)

Hi Paolo,

I haven't packaged e00compr yet because I was'nt really satisfy of the
configuration script (in fact, no ./configure and no shared library.
only an .a archive is generated). I don't know if we should take some
time to upgrade this or just package it "as is".

Regards,

Jean-Denis