[Pkg-grass-general] GRASS now building on all arches

They must have known it was my birthday on the 31st and removed grass
from packages-arch-specific. So now grass is building on all
architectures. Hooray!

Silke, I believe this removes the last obstacle for uploading
libgdal1-grass. Unfortunately, I've had to make libgrass depend on
grass. According to Radim Blazek the libraries make use of other files
in the grass installation. Is there some way to prevent grass from being
pulled in when libgrass is satisfying a build-dep? Hopefully this won't
be too much of a problem for you.

Steve