Re: [Pkg-grass-general] GRASS now building on all arches

congratulations and happy birthday to you,

to avoid files clash, the files should reside in only one package.
if you don't want grass depend on libgrass or libgrass depend on grass,
you should make a third package, maybe named grass-common, containing
only those files, and make both your packages depend on it.

in a hope that helped,

alex