[Pkg-grass-general] Re: Updated grass 5.7 package

Steve> - change package name back to 'grass'

OK, in README.debian I hope you tell people what to do if they ever
need to use v.in.dbx again. I suppose there is no workable
alternatives at the moment. Maybe if I copy old
/usr/lib/grass5/bin/v.in.dxf to ~/bin before upgrading, I can still do
v.in.dxf -a ?

Also mention to use g.list type=oldvect or else the user will think
they have been hacked.

And mention if one doesn't use g.setproj what bad will happen.

I see the two libgrass's still are called libgrass5.7.