[Pkg-grass-general] Updated grass 5.7 package

Hi,

I've committed a bunch of changes to alioth cvs. Updated packages are at
http://bullhorn.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/

Hamish, as far as the default configure options I've left a few in (gdal
odbc) just as a reminder that those options are being used.

Hopefully I'll have time for a patch to grass cvs soon.

grass (5.7.0-5) unstable; urgency=low

  * debian/control
    - change package name back to 'grass'
    - convert to team maintenance with
pkg-grass-general@lists.alioth.debian.org
      as maintainer
    - add build-deps:
      + dpatch
      + libjpeg62-dev
      + libpng12-dev
      + lesstif2-dev
    - remove build-deps:
      + extra second build-dep on postgresql-dev
      + libgd2-xpm-dev
      + postgresql-client
  * debian/rules:
    - clean raster/r.terraflow/IOStream/lib/src/libiostream.a
    - add --with-odbc
    - add --with-cxx
    - add --with-glw
    - add --with-motif