Re: fonts-sil-awami-nastaliq_2.000-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Bobby,

Am Dienstag, den 16.07.2019, 12:32 -0600 schrieb Bobby de Vos:
> above. Fabian, can you give me the needed permissions as a DM to
> upload this package? Eventually, I would like to be able to upload

I have just granted you upload rights, the permissions should be
updated shortly.

> any fonts-sil-* package. Once the needed permissions are granted,

I know about fonts-sil-*, but let's please do them one by one. I don't
believe that I can grant you upload rights for a wildcarded list of
packages.

> will my name appear on [1]? If so, that way I can see when permission

I think so, yes.

> If I bump the version to 1.204-2, I would guess that there might be
> an
> issue since by default the packaging scripts do not include the
> source
> in the upload unless the Debian version is -1.

I would go for 1.204-2. The source part of the package is already
present in the archive due to the -1 upload and now it just needs a
trigger to build the -2 revision.

There were some news about this on d-devel-announce lately:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2019/07/msg00002.html

Cheers,

 - Fabian