Re: a "fonts-recommended" metapackage?

I didn't check recently, but from what I remember when I checked back then there were so many changes that I wouldn't be able to guarantee unchanged page layouts.

Might be worth checking, but have there been many new releases? And have Cyrillic glyphs been added to the other fonts?

Best

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert http://www.preining.info
Accelia Inc. + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Developer