Added RFN-violation bug template to wiki

Hi everyone,

I have just added a new bug template to the wiki: https://wiki.debian.org/Fonts/Bugs/rfn-violation

This template is intended for use in reporting any OFL font packages that lose the upstream font's Reserved Font Name (RFN) notice.

[For future reference:] The RFN clause is an optional component of the OFL license. However, the RFN notice used to invoke the clause is often found separately from the OFL license text itself, such as in the upstream font's copyright notice.

E.g., "Copyright (c) 1908 Nathan Willis with Reserved Font Name foobar"

The notice can thus get lost during packaging. Similarly, an upstream font that places the notice in the license file could lose the notice if the packager replaces the original OFL file with a generic copy from elsewhere.

I've added this template because I believe that, practically speaking, RFN violations constitute too distinct of an incident type to be covered by the license-violation usertag.

I would appreciate it if others would take a look at the template and offer (or make) corrections. When it is in good shape, I'll be happy to add it to the Fonts page #Bugs section.

I think it will prove useful.

Thanks,
Nate