Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] First item to the packaging policy: how to names packages?

On Thursday 16 March 2006 18:20, Christian Perrier wrote:

[Dzongkha, Bhutan's language]

> Here the translator mentions me that the team is working on GPL fonts,
> one of which already existing and named Jomolhari

An idea out of the blue, without looking at existing packages:

Package: ttf-jomolhari
Provides: ttf-lang-dzongkha, ttf-charset-latin

(Assuming the font also contains basic latin.)

This obviously needs fleshing out, but I'd like to leave that to people with
actual font packaging experience...

cheers
-- vbi

--