Re: iptables : no logs in kernel logs

try to add --log-level option, if you do a ps -ef |grep syslog is the
process active ?, did you modify the syslog.conf file?. If you have to
much problems i sugest to use ULOG in debian apt-get install ULOG and
all  trafic you want to LOG, change LOG by ULOG and be saved by
default in /var/log/ulog/syslogemu.log file.