Re: rewriting source and destination of local packets

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 14:26, martin f krafft wrote:
Hi all,

> Have squid transparently proxy connections made by the local
> machine... without having to configure every single HTTP client with
> proxy settings.

Using firehol + transparent_proxy directive is completly transparent here
for me (no need to change anything on clients)

Martin you should try firehol and then you will never do filtering rules
without it :) It amazing.

Igor Genibel
«Non bene pro toto libertas venditur auro»
Freedom is not sold for all the gold in the world.
Dubrovnik motto