Re: VPN + multilink connection

Exactly the part where I'm stuck.

I've written up a little howto of what I have at the moment (unfortunately I don't have dual DSL yet but ISDN lines - yet it's interesting to try and make it work).

I'm stuck on the routing part at the bottom of the page... if you could look at the document and maybe hint me on what's going wrong that would be fantastic.

Of course I forgot to tell where I have put the web page :)

http://ykoz.net/tech/vpn-multilink/

Any help into turning this howto into something that works is really appreciated.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.