Re: VPN + multilink connection

--- Jean-Michel Hiver <hiver.j@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> >Use a network load balancing tool, like
> >bond(Documentation/networking/bonding.txt).
> >

> Are you suggesting that I set up two ethernet VPN links over each DSL
> connection and then try to bond them toghether as one on each machine?

You realy didn't give a whole layout, I was assuming you where using
crossover cables.  In any event you will end up using bond or eql(for slow
serial links, like if you where using internal DSL cards).  This workes
for outoging, without VPN, however for incomming trafic(on the other end)
you will most likely need to setup VPN if you need that to be balanced as
well.

Also don't forget to use a shaper, I recomend the wonder shaper to start
with.