Re: VPN + multilink connection

charlie wrote:

I think what you might want to look into is a combination of fwmark and
iproute2.

Mark the packets with iptables -j MARK --set-mark X and then route them
using iproute2.

See www.lartc.org

specifically : http://www.lartc.org/howto/lartc.iproute2.html
http://www.lartc.org/howto/lartc.netfilter.html
http://www.lartc.org/howto/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html
Exactly the part where I'm stuck.

I've written up a little howto of what I have at the moment (unfortunately I don't have dual DSL yet but ISDN lines - yet it's interesting to try and make it work).

I'm stuck on the routing part at the bottom of the page... if you could look at the document and maybe hint me on what's going wrong that would be fantastic.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.