Re: [OT] USB-Card for ISA (was: Re: iptables, ipmasquerade, firewall and webadministration)

Bill Bell (whbell@bell-cs.com) wrote:

> Quoting elijah wright <elw@stderr.org>:
>

> > > Hmmm, I try to get used multiport NIC's... But on eBay I have
> > found
> > > nothing, because I do not know there Names...
> >
> > Zynx - four ports.  I think adaptec made one too, as has intel in
> > the
> > eepro100 line.
> >
> > sun has also made a whole wad of quad-port pci cards, but i haven't
> > tried
> > one in an intel machine yet....
> >
> > elijah
> >

> I use the D-Link DFE-570TX (have two up with good results).  Try this
> link from ebay to get you started.
>
> http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&krd=1&from=R8&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=dfe-570tx
>
> Regards,
> Bill

I'm using the Matrox NS-FNIC/4 in several systems with excellent results.
Take a look at

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?query=matrox+ethernet&ht=1&sosortproperty=1&from=R10&BasicSearch=

Thanks,
Ardo