Re: Spam

I've had the same thing.  When Gibe first came out, we got 3 per day total on
our server (only about 30 email addresses on 4 domains)...  I posted something
to this list and I started get 100 a day.   I posted again, it went up to 200.
Right now I'm getting about 350/day and I'm sure after this post I'll get a few
hundred more.

Very annoying.  From bounces that certain virus scanners (other than mine) send,
I can see alot of addresses such as debianlist@wherever.com...  Definately
people smarter than me, because I'd sure have liked to turn off this email
address and start a new one for the list.  Live and learn I guess.

Pulu

----
Afe.to ANTS
POB 1478
Nuku'alofa, Tonga
Ph: Country code 676 - 27946 or 878-1332
http://www.afe.to
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=pulu