Re: "Crashing" Firewall

Hi all!

I received some emails telling me that my problem should
be discussed on the list - for other users who got the same
problem... That's ok for me, but I first thought that this
would be disturbing for all the other readers... :o)

There was already some help from someone who presumed that
my troubles were perhaps caused by a disconnect of my dsl-prodiver.
I'll try to fix that tonight - hopefully that's all what I
got to do...

But I've another question: Are the ports limited somehow?
(up to 65000 ports perhaps?)
My router masq's the internet-traffic from three clients
and the last time my firewall stopped working, I watched the
blocked ports which were all over 64000 and more...
Is that a problem or is it just normal for a masquerading
router?

regards
Urs