"Crashing" Firewall

Hi!

I got a problem with my new set up firewall: it "crashes" after some time!

Now before I get into details - is there anyone who's willing
to help myself fixing that problem _personally_?

If you are such a guy, please contact me and tell me what I'm doing wrong.

=> Yes, I read the man-pages...
=> Yes, I searched the net about my problem...
=> Yes, I read the man-pages twice...
=> Yes, I asked my friends about that...
=> Yes, I read the $!&/&? man-pages another time...

Yes, I'm a little bit desperate... ;)

The computer ids running a 2.2.20-kernel and my firewall-script is using ipchains.

(BTW:
  You can try to help me solving my problems? That's really great!
  You finally SOLVE my problems? Wow, that's REALLY great!!
  You can do so AND explain all that to me in german? AMAZING! *g* :)
)

thanks for your help

Urs Martini

--