Re: Newbie, someone have how-to on from-scratch Debian firewall?

You are missing some critical information, for example, what kernel will you be
running (I have had nothing but success with test-{9,10}).  If you do, in fact,
use the 2.4 series kernels, install iptables and look at the iptables
docs...Otherwise, there should be plenty of people/other resources available for
{ipmasqadm,ipchains}...
	--xsdg