Re: modifying boot floppies to do a firewall only install.

Rene Mayrhofer wrote:
> Please have a look at http://gibraltar.vianova.at/
> It describes my Debian-based firewall project. ISO images of the first beta
> version will be available in a few days (if nothing unexpected happens until
> then).
>
> If you have any questions, please ask me.
>
> best greets,
> Rene

OK.I do have one question,Altough for a home user is not to likely to
happen
how do you solve the issue of SCSI when the computer have a SCSI CDROM
&HDD ?
If you have a lean kernel and everything is compiled as modules how do
you access
the modules in the first place without on the fly kernel recompile at
install(ugh! and HDD only)or dedicated bootfloppies compiled each with
support for one SCSI
controller?

--
The best way to escape from a problem is to solve it.
     Alan Saporta