Re: [debian.nl] Visiting Amsterdam, keysigning?

> Previously Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> > Thus, Tuesday would probably be the better time. (I don't yet know
> > which hotel I'm staying at.)

I now know the hotel: The Bastion, in Almere. According to Google, the
address should be "Audioweg 1, 1322 AT Almere", on the Almere ring road,
at the junction Almere-Stad-West (S101) off the A6. Hopefully that means
something to someone, I'll be taken there with a taxi. It is supposedly
fairly near Amsterdam center (15-20 minutes?) so I assume I will be able
to go somewhere to meet people, or if all else fails, perhaps you can
get to me at the hotel.

(Again, +358 40 555 0356 is my mobile phone. I don't know whether I'll
be able to read mail during the trip. I'll be leaving tomorrow
afternoon, Finnish time.)