[debian.nl] Visiting Amsterdam, keysigning?

I'm going to Amsterdam next week on a work trip. I'll arrive on Monday
evening and leave early Wednesday evening and I'm told both Monday and
Tuesday evenings are free. Therefore, if any Debian people in Amsterdam
would like to meet for a keysigning or something, please mail me. I'm
supposedly landing at the Amsterdam airport at 18:25 local time, after
which I need to find my hotel. Thus, Tuesday would probably be the
better time. (I don't yet know which hotel I'm staying at.)

If you read this after I'm already in NL, and want to reach me, my
mobile phone number is +358405550356.