Re: CDs for LWE

* Aaron M. Ucko <ucko@debian.org> [2004-01-20 23:26]:
> The organizer of the eGovOS conference coming up in March told me he
> planned to include a mini-Debconf, and got tbm's blessing; however,
> I don't see anything about that on their site, so he may have
> changed his mind. :-/

The original idea was to have a one or day day event about Debian
after the main conference; apparently, they had to scale back the
conference from 7 days to 3 so a mini-debconf is no longer an option.
I asked Tony if he wants to have at least on Debian talk at the
conference and suggested finding speakers, and he said he's interested
but so far hasn't answered the questions I asked so I can propose a
good speaker.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com